- Detroit Diesel 8V-92T Turbo charged diesel engine having 550 BHP and equipped with Zone II exhaust cooling and engine shutdown systems.
- The engine is sound proof to meet noise regulations to 50 dBa at 300 mtr.
- The engine is built in a 13-ft sound enclosed skid, with an Allison CLT 754 gear box.
- Unit is built with an API spec SPM TWS 600 pump.
- The truck engine gear- box drives the Pump fluid-end via the PTO.
- The Fluid-end is set-up with 3-1/2” or 4” plungers capable of pumping 1500 lt/min @ 100 bar.
- The max. allowable operating pressure is of 700 bar.
- The unit is equipped with 1 priming Mission Centrifugal Pumps to boost the fluid-end and filling the mixing tank.
- The pump is completed with 30 mtr 2” weco 1502 Treating iron & low pressure equipment.