Frac Tank description
- A frac tank is used to hold water, or a proppant, when a well is being fractured.
- The material is held in a frac tank and connected by a hose or pipeline to a pump that will flow it down the wellbore at a high pressure to push open the formation and the proppant is used to keep it open.
- To transport large amount of Frac fluid to Frac location.
- Easy and time saving to mobilize Frac Storage Stank on location.
- Economical Frac fluid Storage option.
- Easy installation costs.
- Hydraulic lifting pads to support Frac Storage Tank.
- Easy Store away ladders to access the topside of the Frac Storage Tank.