82M3 Tank description
- The storage tank can be used to hold large quantities of fluid for well operations or longer temporary storage periods.
- The tank is coated with a Hydrocarbon resistant product
- Easy to move without assistance of a crane to lift it.
- Compact design, can be moved with a single axle tractor
- On small locations where maneuverability is impossible, complete tank can be lifted by a crane in placed at a specific area.
- Hydraulic landing gear powered by a electric/ hydraulic system.
- Easy and safe access to the back of the tanks access hatches.
- V-shaped bottom for improved drainage efficiency.
- 4” Weco 206 connections.
- Storage capacity for x-overs provided on tank.
- Filling/ mixing lines with spray divider provided with 2 connections in the front and 2 connections in the back of the tank.
- Approved for road transport throughout Europe.
- Hydrostatic tests incl. TUV certification after construction.