Coiled Tubing Reel
- Reels are able to hold 1” up to 2 3/8”coiled tubing pipe.
- Reels are build according to the drop-in principle.
- Drop-in means that the reel and base skid can be transported separately.
- Transporting separate means less weight for offshore crane limitations.
- If spool is transported as stand-alone then it will be placed in an anti roll skid.
- The spools can be placed in a special road trailer chassis to reduce transportation weight.
- Assembling the Reel and Skid is easy done and without touching the drive mechanism from the reel.
- Total weight will depend on pipe size and pipe length.