The number of non-standard wells is constantly increasing, and more often we have to deal with a vertical depth of 5000 meters, and with a horizontal part 3000 meters and more. Reaching the depth at such deep wells by CT is possible only by using the new technologies available at EWS.
- MSFracturing using Mongoose technology (with openning/closing Frac Sleeves or by performance of Sand-Jet Perforation)
- Re-Fracturing using SpotFrac technology
- High-Speed Multi-Stage Fracturing technology
- CT Drilling (Side-Track Drilling)
- CT Logging (IntelleCT system)