- Participate in development of operation program;
- Provide preparation for work orders;
- Provide availability and proper filling of all relevant documentation;
- Responsible for the accuracy of service reports;
- Monitor the implementation of contract articles by all participants of the production process;
- Prepare detailed regulations for implementation of technical operations;
- Provide recommendations for the design of the well and carried works on it;
- Supervise the signing of the work plan by customers and informing the operation manager about the controversial situations;
- Act according to technological regimes at all stages of the production process, instructions and methodology for technical control of workplaces, technical equipment and means of transport.
- University degree in technical education;
- Experience working in an international oilfield services company (CT services no less than 3 years);
- Extensive background regarding CT: milling, perforation, fishing operations, acid treatment, cementing;
- English intermediate level;
- Knowledge of software Cerberus and\or similar software;
- Multi stage frac assembly knowledge.
- High salary, discussed with candidate;
- Work schedule: rotation 30х30;
- Paid transportation to work and back;
- Food compensation;
- Work place Surgut, Industrialnya street.